Saturday, May 19, 2007

Penny Godbout (Mrs. Hudson - WISCONSIN)





Hello Everyone!
My name is Penny Godbout, Mrs. Hudson 2007. On March 27th, my husband David and I shared our 15th wedding anniversary. That’s when I committed myself, and entered the Mrs. Wisconsin America pageant.
David and I have been together for 17 years. Dating near and far, to marriage, grand opening my own business, Penny’s Nails, in 1991. Along the way, we had time to fit in four beautiful children, Jolie Anne 14, Beau Wagner 11, Cole Wagner 7 ½, and Belle Mae 4 ½. The half marks matter to the children, so that’s why they are there. After our third child, Cole, my second career presented itself. But my husband was recruiting me, Penny’s Nails retired. At this moment in my life, it found new meaning. Where I discovered the best in myself should be given to my husband and children. I once read, to hire a stay-at-home mom and do all that I do, it would be a six-figure salary. To me, my children are gifts from God. We are truly blessed, and our continually amazed by their inner beauty and how much they learn so fast. Time does really fly, when you’re married with children.
Going back in time, I was born in LaCrosse, Wisconsin. My family lived across the river, in LaCresant, Minnesota, till I was five. Then we headed north and I ended up living most of my life in Stillwater, Minnesota. In the last fifteen years, I have moved 8 times. In July of 2005, my husband, who is a District Manger for Circuit City, moved our family, to Southern Florida. Where everyday was like a vacation. He did such an awesome job, that one year before his contract was over; they gave him a raise and said “Do you want to go home?” Of course, we said “yes!”
Traveling is my favorite hobby. Our family tries for one or two trips a year. We were just on a two week vacation, in Marco Island and Daytona Beach, Florida. This trip was unique, for we drove, except Jolie flew. I loved sitting by David for 15 hours straight, we had the longest date ever! We had the best time navigating every step of the way. We couldn’t live with out modern technology, such as, our GPS, radar detector, a DVD player, etc, Of course, we brought an atlas.
Throughout the years, I have been able to do some pretty important things. I used to work with my grandfather, in California, on Channel 42 where I phone counseled callers with any problem, through talking and prayer. I worked in Mexico twice, working with orphans, helping them learn to take care of themselves. I also, had a modeling contract for a tour company; both jobs were a lot of work.
I’m also grateful, for the best parents on the planet. They were and our still my mentors in life. Thanks so much, to everyone that supports me in the race for the crown.

God bless,
Penny Godbout
Mrs. Hudson-WISCONSIN 2007

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Penny. You look awesome.

Sarah Tichich - Mrs MN United States 07' said...

I wish you the very best on your quest for the WI America Title. You are a very beautiful person inside and out!! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful friend:)

Go give em' all you've got girlfriend!

Sarah Tichich

Anonymous said...

I wish Mrs. Godbaut the very best experience in this pageant. She brings a wealth of experience that qualifies her to hold this title. She has 4 wonderful children and a good husband wise enough to recruit her to hold this title in their home. My daughter has found the little sister that she yearns for while in the company of her youngest, Belle. I am surprised that Penny has not mentioned some of her interests in this write up regarding some input she's had in a most important school curriculum topic; but this is what I've been discovering with Penny, it is simply a natural way of being for her... so I'll leave it up to her to impress the judges.
Good Luck, Penny!

Anonymous said...

Penny, it's your cousin Brad. You are an amazing person with so many qualities. The WI America Title would have a great representative in you. Best of luck, let me know when the pageant is.

Anonymous said...

hello,, Penny,, you are gorgeous,,
you willl literally smoke the competition!!!
they will need some aloe vera!!! haha!
go get 'em Penny!!!

=]

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely fabulous!! Keep up the hard work and good luck next weekend. We will all be praying for your success.

Anonymous said...

Penny, Kevin and I wish you complete success towards the WI America Pageant and feel proud to have you represent the great city we live in! I hope the judges can see what I get to see everyday; not only someone who is sincere and genuine, but very smart. You inspire me and have taught me more than you will ever know. Good Luck, we will be cheering for you!

Anonymous said...

you are so cool mom I love u .keep it real. love Beau

P.S you're gona W.I.N

Anonymous said...

Hey Penny,

Terry and I wish you all the best, we know you will represent WI wonderfully. You are a beautiful person inside and out and everyone there will see that. We'll be thinking of you, you go girl!!! Hoochie Mama!

All our love,
Mel and Terry

Anonymous said...

Penny, Mike and I wish you the very best of luck. You will do very well and we can't wait to hear that you have come home to Hudson with the title of "Mrs. Wisconsin"! You have been working hard and deserve the very best!
Mike and Jody

Anonymous said...

Sabrina and I have our tickets and we'll be there to see you win! What a wonderful experience for me to share with my daughter...great role model, Mrs. Wisconsin/Godbaut. This is how it's done. You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Penny you are the best daughter in the world and you are an awesome mother and wife, you light up the world around you. You are a great example of what we should all strive to be like, loving caring and so sincere. and yet so disiplined to do the things you need to do to take care of yourself and your family. You are truly a Proverbs 31 women. Now go show the rest of the world what we already know.
Love and prayers
Mom and Loyal

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the support. Reading the comments and encouragement makes me feel very blessed and honored to have friends and family like you. See you next year. God bless Penny

superhero gay sex stories said...

Go relieve Taggert on theroof. I had to change before I met my contact.
audio spanking stories
lesbian mother daughter erotic sex stories
real femdom stories
xnxx giant cock stories
free bondage stories
Go relieve Taggert on theroof. I had to change before I met my contact.